This project (510553-LLP-1-2010-1-DE-COMENIUS-CMP) has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
How to submit your project by 31st October 2012
- Step 1: Complete the submission sheet. Make sure you complete the submission sheet in English. Ask parents, friends, teachers etc. for help if necessary.
- Step 2: Make a presentation about your project, e.g. in PowerPoint, Word or Acrobat in English. Use images, photographs, charts, videos to explain your project. Our advice: Let pictures do the talking!
- Step 3: Take a digital photograph of your project group. We want to see everyone who took part in the project. Wave to the camera or do something funny in the picture – maybe something related to climate friendly schools or Stockholm!
- Step 4: Attach your submission materials:
- submission sheet
- project presentation
- photo(s) of the project group
... to an e-mail (zip them if necessary) - and send them by 31st October 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org